In connection with providing assistance services, Däckjour Mobile Däckservice Servige OÜ collects and processes as data controller certain personal data about people, who require our assistance.The owner of the rights and service provider of the 24autoservice application is the company Däckjour Mobile Däckservice Servige OÜ established in the Republic of Estonia (registry code 12667554).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information and Purpose
We collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
• Contact details
• Call recordings
• Vehicle registration and VIN number (in case paired with contact number and/or name)
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
• To provide physical assistance.
• To meet the contractual requirements of partners, financing the service.
• To monitor service quality.
• To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (eg. EU Data Protection Regulation), e.g.
o Documentation requirements
o Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing. o Implementation and maintenance of technical and organizational security measures, including but not limited to prevent unauthorized access to systems and information, prevent receipt or distribution of malicious code, termination of denial-of-service-attacks and damage to computer systems and electronic communication systems.
o Investigation of a suspected or known security breaches and reporting of such breach to individuals and authorities
o To process and respond to requests and complaints from data subjects and others
o Handling of inspections and requests from authorities
o Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties.
When we collect personal information directly from you for providing our services, it is necessary in order for us to enter into a contract with you. You are not obligated to provide the personal information to us. If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, we may be unable to provide the service in full scope or at all.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information will be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients, to the extent of solving the specific assistance request and contractual requirements:
• Däckjour Mobile Däckservice Servige OÜ franchise companies and their employees
• Our network partners in Estonia or abroad, who are our representatives for providing assistance in the specific area.
• Car repair workshops
• Insurance companies
• Rental agencies, for cases where customer requires a replacement vehicle
• Other service providers, related to solving specific assistance requests
• Legal establishments, in the extent, required by legislation.
If the processing is based on the consent you have a right to withdraw such consent, however, this will not affect the processing already incurred prior to the withdrawal of the consent.Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside EU/EEA
We transfer your data to the following recipients in countries outside EU/EEA:
• We transfer your personal information to assistance network partners to be used for providing assistance services in the country of breakdown\assistance request. Retention Period
We retain your personal data as long as necessary in order to fulfill the above stated purpose, however not longer than 13 months, unless differently required by legislation.
You have – with the limitations of the legislation – among other things right to access in personal data, right to rectify incorrect information, right to deletion of information, right to limit information, right to data portability and right to object to the processing of personal data, including automated, individual decisions.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority Datatilsynet.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions or comments with respect to the processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or our data protection officer by emailing to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information or the exercise of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our data protection officer at email@example.com.
Däckjour Mobile Däckservice Servige OÜ Laki 302-3 12915 Tallinn Estonia
Däckjour Mobile Däckservice Servige OÜ